Hi, lovelies! Having a few people that loved the pizza cupcakes, I’ve become a bit addicted. I want to make taco cupcakes. Lol. Soon! I will. For now, since I’ve gotten left-over wonton wrappers, I had thought that I’d make quiche cupcakes. The technique I’ll be using is to turn the egg mixture into foam. If you’ve never made scrambled eggs like this, you ought to. Scrambled eggs are so light. Never heavy. This is how I’ll be making my quiches. These quiches are your classic Quiche Lorraine recipe. It’s simple. I will be using eggs, milk, bacon bits and gruyere cheese. Okay, let’s get to it.
Quiche Won-Ton Cupcakes:
1 cup milk
1 cup bacon bits
1 cup gruyere cheese
salt and pepper
1/4 tsp of basil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Oil your muffin tray, I had used coconut oil, so it doesn’t stick.
3. Use a hand mixture and mix the batter until it turns to foam, or majority of it. I had mixed the egg batter for about fifteen minutes. The quiches become super-light.
4. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup by using a spoon.
5. Place the muffin tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are fully set.
Have you tried these quiche cupcakes? Love to hear from you in the comments!